Saturday, November 24, 2007

Devon's Birthday... Not as bad as you may think

Ok, to start, I forgot to post this earlier. Get over it.
My birthday wasn't as bad as you may think, actually. I actually got a "present" from the "mistress" (principal), 20 bucks. From everyone else, access to Kyle's. Now that is the best present I can get. So, basically, I spent the whole day doing random crap with Kyle. When I got back at 6:00, I got to choose a theme for a party (I know what you're thinking, shut up), I chose (randomly) Mexico Fiesta! So, we just had this crazy party for a couple hours until everyone (except me) went to bed. After which, I had my real party! I set up everything for tomorrow. The day afterword, It was probably the funniest day ever. Pranks to nearly every person in the building (exaturating)! And the best part, I was never caught.
Not so bad, afterall...
-Devon Akira

No comments: