Sunday, November 11, 2007

HAVING TO FREAKING DRESS LIKE A GIRL!!!

**** IT!! Okay, if your reading this, for once my words are seen! I'v been to YouTube, livevideo, EVERYWHERE!!!! Okay, so I'm at my friend's house (his name is Kyle) to even get on the Internet. Kyle crashed aroung 2:00 in the morning. Anyway, right now, I completely hate my life. If your talking to me about "reputation"... WHAT REPUTATION!?? Okay, getting off subject. As my first blog (normally I do vlogs :p), I'll tell you a little about me. The names Devon, Devon Ankarta. Like, 2 years ago (I'm 13), my parents died. Guess what. I have no living relatives (That I know of '_') and the only local orphanage, you guessed it, IT'S A FUCKING GIRL'S ORPHANAGE GODDAMNIT!! It freaking sucks. You can guess my only friend is Kyle (By "friend" I mean someone who's not trying to mooch off your muscles... GIRLS!). Every fucking girl in that building is either an idiot, drama queen, sporty (AKA Hotties), or the occasional miss popular beauty queen. Now, I bet ya your wondering about the title "HAVING TO FREAKING DRESS LIKE A GIRL!!!"... Okay. That's a story. Okay, when I got there about 2 years ago (about to be three, uhg), the fat lady in charge of the place started looking for another orphanage and apparently she has a "thing" with boys and fucking "gave me a makeover" (Quoting because she LITERALLY gave me FUCKING GIRL'S MAKEOVER!). So now, she's looking for another orphanage, while all my so called "friends" in the orphanage (I don't TRUST sporty girls, just an enstinct.). You know, there's a funny story. I got this "makeover" BEFORE I met Kyle. Sometimes, HE FORGETS I'M A BOY! Let's just say, he's VERY forgetful. Sorry for the long blog by the way, I don't know that internet language crap.
Got to go. Kyle just woke up.
Wait, I'll let him type for a sec.
Kyle: Hi dudes, sup. Uh, like just to like, let you know, i DO know internet language. So, uh, I've never blogged and apparently never has Devon. look, i don't care about grammer or spelling, so deal with it. apperintly the girl's at that fucking orphanage they drilled "good grammer and spelling" crap into his teenage brain. You know wat, I G2G. See-ya.
Devon: Well, this is my first blog, see-ya
Thought of the night
(Damn. I wonder what torment awaits tomorrow when they figure out I went to Kyle's)

No comments: