Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend of MisContent

Hey guys, it's Devon. Guess what, IT'S SUNDAY! Do you know what that means? I don't even have to go to that fucking orphanage until Tuesday (Monday is a holiday :D), and I'm staying with Kyle getting "Internet language lessons". In one day, I learned LOL, WTF, THX, and BTW. I'm also trying to work on not using good grammer and spelling. BTW, I was always home-schooled as a younger child, unfortunatly, it was my (retarted) dad teaching me, so obviously, I hadn't learned anything, therefore (According to Kyle) these girl's are "drilling this crap into my brain." I actually agree with him. What boy like me needs to know how to set a table, or wash dishes, and so on? Dammit. Anyway, here's a new section known as "Questions for the Cast"
Questions for Devon
_______________
Q - Who the hell are you?
A - Your worst nightmare, Devon, the kid at the damn orphanage.

Q - How did your parents die?
A - To be honest, I don't know. One minute I was in the car riding to Alabama, next I was in the back seat of some strange person's car being taken to the worst place on the planet.

Q - What's the name of the Orphanage
A - I'm not going to tell you, I don't want people tracking me down.

Q - How did you and Kyle meet?
A - Read my first blog

Q - Are you faking all of this?
A - No

Questions for Kyle
_______________
Q - What's your IQ number?
A - The same as Devon's school shoe size, that's a girl shoe, dude. :p

Q - Are you living on your own
A - No, I live with my mom and sometimes I visit my dad

Q - What's with your "Dude" attitude?
A - That's just who I am Bro. :)

Q - Why can't Devon live with you?
A - Good question, BTW Devon's typing this while I tell him what to type.
I guess my mom just doesn't like strange teenagers just moving in to our house.

Questions for Both of us
___________________
Q - Are you guys going to start Vlogging?
A - Yes, actually. Kyle just got a video camera. :D

Q - You two are cool,but are you real?
A - Yes! We are real! and thank you.

Q - What are your new videos going to be about?
A - Me or Kyle's day, or sometiimes maybe a small home-movie ;)

That's all with Questions for this blog
___________________________
Kyle: Hey Dude's! It's Kyle. Now, me and Devon have been getting A LOT of Questions on our videos. Look, we're going to make an ENTIRE blog post on this. See you guys later.

We gotta go now guys, See-ya!
-Devon Akira
Kyle Ankarta

No comments: